Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dr. Walter Kohn endorses Das Williams

Dr. Walter Kohn, recipient of the 1998 Nobel Prize in Chemistry and local UCSB Professor, endorses Das Williams for the 35th Assembly District.
“It is one of the biggest highlights of my life to have earned the respect, confidence and support of a world class mind like Walter Kohn,” said Das. “Dr. Kohn understands the importance of a strong K-12 and higher education system, as well as the benefits that come from investments in research and in the new technologies and industries that allow for more renewable, cleaner ways of living.”

“I share Dr. Kohn’s commitment to more sustainable growth and creating an educational system that generates more breakthroughs and advancements toward that end. I will work every day to honor his endorsement of my campaign by
continuing to fight for our schools and teachers, and for greater reliance on renewable energy,” added Williams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me....